Compass Pointe Consulting LLC, is a Maryland based, Woman Owned Small Business specializing in IT and Finance & Accounting Solutions and Services is looking for an EDI Analyst to work a Hybrid schedule in Rockville, MD.
You will be responsible for performing specific tasks in support of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) processes. This includes the daily monitoring of EDI file processing, the troubleshooting of issues impacting successful receipt or delivery of client files, the setup and testing of new trading partners, and general customer support of issues called in to the Service Desk.
JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide system support for EDI production systems.
- Stage and re-stage files and claims to ensure timely processing of files and claims.
- Interact with team to define failures and stuck files.
- Prepare documentation using clear and direct language.
- Observe day to day trending and escalate re-occurring issues.
- Act as research resource for senior EST Developers and Analysts.
Maintain EST's daily monitoring duties, generating daily reports to clients.
- Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments.
- Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
- Demonstrate commitment to the Company's core values.
- The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in a related discipline or the equivalent combination of work experience and technical training
- Minimum 2 year experience working with clients on data related issues
- Experience in EDI processing helpful, but not required.
- Required licensures, professional certifications, and/or Board certifications as applicable
- Basic knowledge of relational databases
- Ability to trend issues based on previous incidents
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to generate SQL queries to review and report on claims and jobs.
- Ability to analyze batch jobs and determine their current status.
- Ability to produce comprehensive documentation.
- Ability to use software, hardware, and peripherals related to performance of job responsibilities, including MS Office and Oracle
- Ability to troubleshoot data and process problems effectively.