Compass Pointe Consulting LLC, is a Maryland based, Woman Owned Small Business specializing in IT and Finance & Accounting Solutions and Services is looking for an Informatica ETL Developer with IDMC/IICS experience to work a hybrid Rockville, MD schedule.
As an ETL Developer, you will be part of the ETL team responsible for developing and deploying ETL solutions using Actian Data Connect (Pervasive) and Informatica. Primary responsibility will be to work closely with the Data Architects and ETL Architect to implement ETL solutions for the organization using ETL tools, create technical specification documents and create test plans.
- Develop ETL objects - mappings, sessions, and workflows based on the prepared low-level design documents.
- Debug mappings and identify errors and error rows so that they can be corrected and re-loaded into a target system.
- Review and analyze functional requirements and mapping documents.
- Performance tuning of mappings, processes, and load routines.
- Technical coordination of cross-functional projects as assigned and interact with all areas of the organization to achieve timely results.
- Provide off-hours and weekend support as needed.
- Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments.
- Minimum Bachelors Degree
- 8+ years of development experience with Informatica Power Center on Data Integration and Data management projects.
- At least 2+ years Experience in Informatica Intelligent cloud services(IICS Must)
- Creates ETL Informatica Objects
- Involved in complete end to end ETL project lifecycle.
- Experience in Health care X12 Standards, Flat Files and various source and target file processing
- Strong analytic, problem-solving, multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Debug and tune data integration processes; analyze data warehouse architecture, normalized/de-normalized, troubleshoot and recommend improvements and alternate methodologies
- Excellent SQL/PLSQL knowledge and ability to write the complex queries keeping performance aspect in mind.
- Experience with analysis of business requirements, designing and writing technical specifications to design.
- Hands-on experience with UNIX shell scripting, GitHub and Jenkins.
- Participate in testing and issue resolution to validate functionality and performance.
- Good in Agile development methodology.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Having IDMC Admin experience is a Plus