Sr Adobe Integration Engineer
Owings Mills, MD (This role is a Hybrid position - Must be onsite day 1 of project)
Compass Pointe has partnered with a global financial company that is looking to hire a Sr Adobe Integration Engineer. Will design, develop, implement, test, and maintain business and computer applications software or specialized utility programs including mainframe and client/server applications, and major enhancement of existing systems. Must have knowledge of Adobe AEP and Adobe Campaign - Adobe Workbench and other Adobe marketing cloud products nice to have.
- Act as the team lead for small to medium size projects.
- Designing and developing in Java, Informatica ETL, and Git.
- Contribute to development and tracking of assignment tasks for project plans.
- Will be driving technical designs to support integration across enterprise platforms and across applicable support teams.
- Produce high-quality PowerPoint presentations according to the brand standard within tight deadlines.
- Designing logical and physical database models to support the growing needs.
- Will be working with SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, and Postgres database.
- Providing input and coming up with ideas for the proposed system designs.
- Will lead small to medium size projects as a team lead.
- Produce high-quality presentations according to standard within tight deadlines.
- 8+ years of overall experience
- 5+ years of hands-on design and development experience in Java and/or Informatica ETL and/or Git. Proficient with Windows and Unix.
- Highly skilled in driving technical designs to support integration across enterprise platforms and across applicable support teams.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully lead small to medium scope projects as a technical lead.
- Experience with AEP and Adobe Campaign
- C++ experience
- Experience with Adobe Marketing Cloud Products.
- Blend of SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, Postgres database experience.
- Works with database personnel to design logical/physical database models to support present/future needs.
- Takes a leadership role in the team environment; encourages, coaches and mentors team members in acquiring the technical and behavioral skills needed to effectively deliver solutions.
- Ability to influence and demonstrate impact within a technical team on proposed systems design.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills.
- Experience soliciting and documenting technical requirements, preparing design documentation and coordinating/facilitating reviews.
- Extensive experience with a structured life cycle methodology; exposure to waterfall, iterative, and agile work environments.
- Ability to participate in off-hour implementations.
- Demonstrated ability to estimate effort, anticipate risks, identify and raise issues, participate in the development of milestones/deadlines, and effectively meet agreed upon deliveries.
- Ability to effectively communicate progress and results to team lead/manager.
- Ability to build positive working relationships with the business contacts, within our IT team, with Architecture teams, and other IT departments.
- Ability to contribute to development and tracking of assignment tasks for project plans for self and team members under guidance.