Adobe Marketing Data Architect
Owings Mills, MD (This role is a Hybrid position - 2 days onsite - Must be onsite day 1 of project)
Compass Pointe has partnered with a global financial company that is looking to hire a Marketing Data Architect specializing in Adobe Experience Platform (AEP). Will be part of the distribution and marketing solutions architecture team and steer strategic technology direction, define target and state architecture, roadmaps and help build reference implementations in partnership with our shared platforms and delivery team.
- Serve as the subject matter expert in Marketing Data and Analytics Platforms, to enable delivery of innovative marketing and distribution capabilities across print, web, e-mail, social and mobile channels.
- Engage with business and technology leaders to understand strategy, articulate solution options, evaluate tradeoffs and influence key decisions. Map business and technology capabilities to marketing platform features and other best of breed vendor solutions.
- Conduct POCs and create actionable Solution Designs spanning across multiple Marketing tools and technologies, Adobe Experience Platform (AEP), Customer Journey Analytics (CJA), Adobe Journey Optimizer (AJO) including complementary platforms such as Salesforce and ServiceNow.
- Act as a liaison between Business, Delivery and Marketing Enablement teams for successful delivery of various initiatives.
- Independently lead Architecture initiatives with Cross-functional Architecture and Delivery teams. Proactively track and report progress.
- Create compelling presentations, conduct brown-bag sessions on Technology and Business Processes. Promote adoption of Platforms across Channels/BUs.
- Operate across business verticals to increase agility, drive common approaches, increase reuse and drive down total cost of ownership. Drive rationalization efforts to reduce capability duplication across platforms.
- Deeply engage with Platform Delivery Team and Marketing Enablement Team to aid with: ad-hoc questions, knowledge sharing sessions/demos, issue resolution, estimations, platform roadmap development, and vendor evaluation.
- Keep tab on Product Releases/Upgrades, Platform Security and Performance.
- Evaluate new product features, participate in Alpha/Beta Programs, Customer Advisory Boards and ensure that right fixes, features are provided by Product vendors in timely fashion. Lead technical discussions with Technology Vendors for issue resolutions/enhancement requests.
- Be the custodian of Marketing Data Management Current State and Target State Architecture. Define goals for technology components and frameworks including reference architectures and implementations.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related fields.
- 10+ years of experience in building and scaling enterprise Data Management Technologies within the Marketing technology domain.
- 6+ years of Architecture experience.
- 4+ years experience with Adobe Experience Platform or similar CDP (Adobe campaign, Audience Manager, Adobe Analytics) Telium, Salesforce, Redpoint
- Experience with data modeling, table design, data mapping to table structures, event driven implementation and advance knowledge of SQL.
- Extensive experience with Big Data platforms or Adobe Experience Cloud products
- Working experience with Adobe Analytics/Google Analytics, Adobe Target, Adobe Launch
- Experience with loading data in and out of CDP from Data Lake.
- Knowledge of using XDM, Attribution AI, Customer AI, DMP and CJA.
- Experience with building omni-channel personalization implementation.
- Demonstrated success engaging business partners in a consultative manner and turning business concepts into well designed technology solutions. Prior consulting and/or digital agency experience is a plus.
- Business value focused mindset balancing tactical and strategic needs.
- Expert marketing, distribution and digital business domain knowledge with a solid understanding of the vendor landscape and integrating best of breed solutions to deliver cohesive capabilities across the digital marketing tech stack.
- Proven ability to work well and influence others. Strong inter-personal skills, written and verbal communication skills, ability to generate great content and present them effectively in an executive setting.
- Experience working in a regulated industry.
- Adobe Certified Expert RT CDP Expert certification in AEP would be a huge plus.