Compass Pointe has partnered with a global financial company in the Owings Mills, MD area that is looking to hire a Sr BI/Qlik Sense Developer. This position will focus on developing dashboard reports using charts, and visualizations. Data sources to source data could include Analytical databases, flat files (sourced internally/externally), and other applications such as ServiceNow and Salesforce. Candidate is required to understand data sources and integration aspects. Work will be applicable to multiple applications. Knowledge of automated testing of data a plus.
This role will be worked on a hybrid model in Owings Mills, MD (2 days onsite, 3 days remote. Must be onsite day 1)
- Design and built dashboards for analytical reporting.
- Analyze data and design using BI technologies.
- Collaborate with business partners to gather requirements and translate that to technical specifications.
- Adhere to lean agile methodologies.
- Production Support including trouble shooting and problem-solving capabilities.
- Implement data pipelines to meet business requirements and adhere to best practices.
- 10+ years experience in a similar role.
- Expert level skills on Qlik Sense development.
- Expert level skill in integrating data using Qlik Sense.
- Expert level skill in Dashboard UI design & Data modeling.
- Experience with production deployment.
- Experience with CI/CD Pipelines and grooming stories.
- Proficient with Qlik ETL scripts to load and build the data model and associated QVDs.
- Proficient with Qlik Set Analysis & Security implementation.
- Experience with Snowflake and ServiceNow.
- Proven track record with troubleshooting Qlik Sense applications.
- Proficient with SQL and database technologies.
- Creating Tasks, publishing in QMC hub.
- Able to use Postman to verify data from API.
- Experience in other BI tools such as Tableau and MicroStrategy is a plus.
- Experience with Qlik Vizlib Visualizations.
- Background working in the financial industry.