Posted on 07 February 23 by Wendi Meiser
Powered by Tracker
Healthcare Data Architect
100% remote (must live in one of the following states: MO, IL, OK, WI, CO, FL, IA, IN, MD, MI, NC, TN or TX)
Full Time position.
We are seeking a Sr. Healthcare Data Architect to direct project and ad hoc data architecture and design activities independently. Guides the development of standards for data & integration development. Establishes and communicates data management best practices. Works closely with key business and clinical data source systems and designs data solutions by which information is loaded into and extracted from key clinical and business systems to the System Data Platform and Enterprise Data Warehouse. Leverages key development, database, reporting, analytic, and business intelligence skills across a diverse and multi-faceted application landscape.
· Reviews and provides guidance to associate staff on design and development activities.
· Prepares accurate database design and architecture reports for management and executive teams.
· Collaborates with the data governance team to develop data dictionaries.
· Translates business requirements into design and development of cubes, data marts along with physical and/or logical models within the designated data environments.
· Independently and collaboratively can work with the Database Design, Dimensional Model Design, Data Warehouse, and building OLAP cubes and ETL/ELT processes.
· Designs and implements effective database solutions and models to store and retrieve structured and unstructured data based on the business requirements.
· Develops physical and/or logical data models designed to support the needs of decision analysts.
· Researches, analyzes, and understands entity business flow in order to facilitate data model development.
· Uses knowledge and understanding of relational data base concepts, including data architecture, operational data stores, ETL/ELT processes, interface processes, multidimensional modeling, data warehouse concepts, master data management, and data manipulation.
· Manages data mapping documentation and collaborates closely with data engineers and other analytics staff to implement solutions.
· Assists with the development of test plans for integration efforts.
· Reviews implemented integration solutions to ensure consistency with solution design.
· Participates on Cloud Strategy initiatives and identifying opportunities for cloud adoption.
· Oversees the migration of data from legacy systems to new solutions.
· Recommend solutions to improve new and existing database structure and systems.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent years of experience and education
· Three years' experience
Rate / Salary
Skills / Experience