Sr .Net Developer (3 openings)
Owings Mills, MD This role is a Hybrid position (2 days onsite, 3 days remote. Must be onsite day 1)
- .Net Core and .Net Framework
- Angular, SQL, and SQL Server
Compass Pointe has partnered with a global financial company in the Owings Mills, MD area that is looking to hire a Sr. Net Developer. The main function of a Software Engineer is to design, develop, implement, test, and maintain business and computer applications software or specialized utility programs including mainframe and client/server applications, and major enhancement of existing systems.
- Fine-tune and improve a variety of sophisticated software implementation projects.
- Gather and analyze system requirements, document specifications, and develop software solutions to meet client needs and data.
- Analyze and review enhancement requests and specifications.
- Implement system software and customize to client requirements.
- Prepare the detailed software specifications and test plans.
- Code new programs to clients specifications and create test data for testing.
- Modify existing programs to new standards and conduct unit testing of developed programs.
- Create migration packages for system testing, user testing, and implementation.
- Provide quality assurance reviews.
- Perform post-implementation validation of software and resolve any bugs found during testing.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.
- 8-10 years experience required.
- Strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design
- Large systems software design and development experience
- Experience performing in-depth troubleshooting and unit testing with both new and legacy production systems.
- experience in programming and experience with problem diagnosis and resolution
- Strong communication skills and able to work without direction in a team environment.
- Strong soft skills with a human-centric approach to change management