Supplier Compliance Auditor
Owings Mills, MD This role is a Hybrid position (2 days onsite, 3 days remote. Must be onsite day 1)
Compass Pointe has partnered with a global financial company in the Owings Mills, MD area that is looking to hire a Supplier Compliance Auditor. Will be working within the procurement group handling supplier oversight auditing.
- Through monitoring and enforcing compliance with supplier oversight requirements outlined within Global Procurement policies and associated procedures, Procurement Governance protects value by managing supplier risk and financial stewardship.
- This role will validate supplier oversight is being performed by Supplier and Relationship Managers within the business.
- Develop audit plan and select testing sample (example, risk Tier, business unit, random)
- Work with other Risk and Procurement associates to determine ensure alignment of work, roles, and expectations.
- Set timelines and request documentation from Supplier and Relationship Managers
- Review material provided against expectation.
- Identify areas for improvement, document and communicate findings with Procurement and Business Unit associates.
- Develop scorecard for results and reporting to leadership.
- 5+ years working in an auditor role.
- Audit/testing/compliance experience
- Relationship and communication strength - soft approach
- Supplier oversight experience
- Strong communication skills and able to work without direction in a team environment.
- Strong soft skills with a human-centric approach to change management