Backend Developer (.Net/C#)
Location: Remote (unable to hire in CA, CO, CT, NYC)
Terms: Direct Hire
*We are unable to work with C2Cs or 3rd Parties*
*Our client is unable to provide visa sponsorship for this opportunity*
Capstone is helping our client hire a Sr. Backend Developer. Our client is a leader in health services for federal employees and related customers, serving their chosen markets with low-cost offerings and best-in-class customer care, sustained by a nimble and efficient organization.
The Developer designs, develops, implements, and supports applications to meet business needs of the client and subsidiaries. Designs and develops framework, forms, and content. Provides technical leadership to Associate Developers in addressing solutions. Works closely with the Lead Administrator, Information Services technical staff and the business staff to develop system solutions and plan training requirements for implementation.
- Requires four - six years of experience in technology development which may include using .NET technologies (C#) or SQL development (SQL Server and SSIS).
- Requires working knowledge of network operating systems.
- Works under minimal supervision with wide latitude for independent judgement.
- Requires experience managing third party resources.
- Requires understanding of end-user needs and requirements.
- Requires knowledge of relational database design.
- Requires effective communication and presentation skills.
- Must have completed one or more current certifications related to software development. Prefer Microsoft Certified Developer certification or equivalent.
- Must have ability to effectively maintain focus and productivity while working on multiple projects simultaneously with minimal supervision and guidance
Nice To Have:
- Health insurance industry experience
- Facets experience
- Healthcare Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) experience
- Consults with users and technical staff, determines needs and designs technology-based solutions for more complex problems. Suggest alternate approaches to meet user needs.
- Engineers/designs, documents and solves complex solutions with oversight from the Architect and the Architecture Review Board
- Communicates project progress and status to the Team Lead while having fewer assigned projects than a senior developer
- Analyzes and implements application development solutions to meet the business needs. May use tools such as the following: .Net framework, C#, MS Visual Studio, SQL Server, SSIS.
- Responsible for troubleshooting, debugging applications and creating unit tests.
- Develops and maintains documentation of programs, user guides, policies and procedures. Assists with employee training on newly developed applications and technology.
- Conducts tasks and assignments as directed while looking for efficiencies.
- Must maintain knowledge of current and upcoming technologies
- Mentors junior developers, conducts code reviews and acts as a resource to others to resolve problems.
- Evaluates existing applications and systems. Recommends improvements or modifications utilizing current technologies and techniques.
- Participates in sessions, presentations and meetings.
- Requires high level guidance from Senior Developer.
- Other duties as assigned.
Capstone IT is an EEO Employer
Our Website: https://www.capstonec.com
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CapstoneITStaffingSolutions
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/capstone__IT