Capital Staffing Solutions is hiring for a labourer in Ottawa, ON. As a labourer, you'll play a crucial role in the team, working independently and performing various tasks to support operations. If you have experience in manual labor positions and enjoy hands-on work, we want to hear from you!
- Washing empty drums using a hot water pressure washer and prepping the drums for shipment.
- Shredding waste (paint cans, caulking tubes, adhesives, etc.) through an industrial shredder; sorting out any material not appropriate/compatible for the machine.
- Loading and unloading trailers and trucks by physically moving containers and placing them on skids.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive pay rate between: $20.50/hr - $21/hr
- Plenty of overtime opportunities
- Weekly pay with 4% vacation pay
- Above industry average wages
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Medical, dental, paramedical, vision, pension, and more!
- Positive work culture that values continuous learning
- Room for advancement within the company
- Employee appreciation and a supportive environment
- Support for community involvement and volunteering
- Full-time position
- Monday to Friday schedule
- Average 10 to 12 hours per day
- x2 Day Shift Employees (8am-4:30pm) - $20.50/hour
- x1 Evening Shift Employee (4pm - 12:30am) - $21.00/hour
Location: Ottawa, ON
- Previous experience in a labor-intensive role (preferred)
- Physical fitness and ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Capability to work in various weather conditions
- Must have steel-toed work boots above the ankle and a high visibility vest