Capital Staffing Solutions is currently seeking a Warehouse Coordinator in Ottawa! As a Warehouse Coordinator, you will report to the Operations Manager and work closely with the operations team and other internal departments to ensure a safe working environment and the efficient functioning of the warehouse.
Your duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining a clean facility both interior and exterior ensuring tidy workspace is always kept.
- Working with operations and purchasing department for the ordering/purchasing of supplies for staff PPE, warehouse supplies, vehicles equipment and supplies and maintain an up-to-date inventory of all supplies.
- Maintaining the supply area in an organized and clean state, providing supervised access as required.
- Providing hands-on support for day-to-day operations, preparing and loading of equipment/supplies on assigned units as per daily work orders and schedule.
What's in it for you?
- Pay rate between $22-24/hr (negotiable on experince)
- Opportunity to work overtime
- Weekly pay
- Comprehensive benefits after the probationary period
- Positive work culture that values learning opportunities
- Advancement opportunities
- Employee appreciation and a family-oriented environment
- Support community involvement and volunteering
- Full-time opportunity
- Monday to Friday
- Start time: 6:00 am
- Average 10/12 hours a day
Location: Ottawa, ON
- Valid Drivers License with clean abstract (DZ License would be an asset)
- Must be physically fit and able to lift up to 50lbs Minimum of 2 years experience in facility maintenance and inventory control.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including early mornings, evenings and/or weekends.
If you meet the above qualifications and are interested in this opportunity, please apply online today!