Join an automotive company that prides themselves on its open culture of communication with lots of career advancement opportunities. Your direct contribution as a Tool Maker will be highly regarded as every independent employee is a valuable asset. This business has been around for 20 years as one of the world's leading system partners in the automotive industry.
This vacancy does not come around often, APPLY TODAY!
Whats in it for you?
- Overtime available
- Direct Hire!
- Benefits offered after the probationary period
- Employee Appreciation
- Monday Friday
- Days/Afternoons available
Location: Leamington, ON
- Checking that production documents are complete
- Supplementing and correcting production documents in coordination with the Tooling Design department
- Checking functionalities and whether they can be executed
- Planning the work sequence and recording the equipment (e.g. for producing samples)
- Performing assembly work and checking the functionality of standard equipment (tools, jigs) as per drawings/functional descriptions
- Modifying and optimizing the equipment up to the final acceptance inspection
- Servicing and repairing equipment
- Producing parts using conventional production methods and as per the drawings
- Permanently checking the production feasibility
- Assisting with CIP measures
- Accurate and detail oriented.
- Experience with 3-D dies.
3 years experience required
- Knowledge of hydraulic presses and automated coil feed line.
- Must be a certified tool/mold maker.
- Understanding of hydraulics, pneumatics and mechanics of equipment.
- Versed in GD&T.