Simi Valley Toyota is hiring all levels of technicians for their highly-rated service department.
All levels are welcome to apply!
5-day work week
Earn up to $120,000 annually (depending on experience level)
Requirements for Automotive Technicians:
- Valid driver's license
- Clean driving record
- Clean background
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- At least 1 year of auto maintenance/repair experience
- ASE certification is a huge plus
- Toyota experience is also a plus
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be able to work in a high-volume setting
- Friendly atmosphere
- Comfortable work area
- Paid training
- Employee discounts
- Flexible Schedule
- Complete benefits package
- State of the art facility
Job duties for Automotive Technicians:
- Perform automotive services according to manufacturer's standards, including but not limited to, routine vehicle maintenance, such as oil changes, wheel alignments, multi-point inspections, and battery replacements.
- Perform more complicated repairs for essential systems, such as the brakes, transmission, engine, suspension, steering, and exhaust.
- Communicate clearly with appropriate departments.
- Read and comprehend automotive service data and record current service data accurately.
- Follow regulations, procedures, and safety requirements.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to enjoy a friendly work environment with one of the best teams in the industry! Submit your resume and a representative from C.Rice Global (automotive staffing company) will be in touch to assist you in scheduling an interview.