Jim Hudson Lexus is now hiring Automotive Technicians in Columbia, SC.
- First-class brand
- First-class work environment
- Some of the best benefits and compensation in the industry
Requirements for Automotive Technicians:
- Valid driver's license
- Clean driving record
- Clean background
- Drug test
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- At least 1 year of auto maintenance/repair experience
- ASE certification is a huge plus
- Lexus experience is also a plus
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be able to work in a high-volume setting
- Top Pay and Bonuses for Qualified Candidates
- Paid Training
- Paid Holidays and Personal days
- Flexible Schedules and No Sundays
- Premier 401K Match
- Career Path that is built around YOU.
- State of the Art Clean Facilities
Job duties for Automotive Technicians:
- Perform automotive services according to GM standards, including but not limited to, routine vehicle maintenance, such as oil changes, wheel alignments, multi-point inspections, and battery replacements.
- Perform more complicated repairs for essential systems, such as the brakes, transmission, engine, suspension, steering, and exhaust.
- Communicate clearly with appropriate departments.
- Read and comprehend automotive service data and record current service data accurately.
- Follow regulations, procedures, and safety requirements.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to enjoy a first-class work environment with some of the best benefits in the industry! Submit your resume and a representative from C.Rice Global (automotive staffing company) will be in touch to assist you in scheduling an interview.