Automotive Technicians and Mechanics, start your new year at Jim Hudson Lexus of Columbia's state-of-the-art facility. We are currently hiring A-level, B-level, and C-level technicians.
- Valid driver's license and a clean driving record/clean background/drug test
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- At least 1 year of auto maintenance/repair experience
- ASE certification is a huge plus
- Lexus experience is also a plus
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be able to work in a high-volume setting
Jim Hudson Lexus has a high number of cars in the shop each day and can offer you a steady and reliable workflow. Top techs can turn more than 300 hours monthly!
Other Job/Dealership Highlights:
- High-level of career satisfaction
- Unbeatable work environment
- Excellent schedule (5-day work week and always off on Sundays!)
- Advancement opportunities
- Paid Training
- Generous benefits package (Paid Time Off, Discount Program, Medical, Dental, 401k, Life Insurance, and other supplemental benefits)
Here's what's you'll need to bring to the table (job duties):
- Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
- Communicates with parts department to obtain needed parts.
- Communicates with Service Advisor immediately if additional work is needed, if work outlined is not needed, or if repairs cannot be completed within the promised time.
- Documents all work performed and recommended on the repair order.
- Participates in manufacturer-sponsored training programs, schools, and events.
- Keeps shop area neat and clean.
- Maintains and is accountable for all dealership-owned tools and manuals. Returns them to the proper place and in the same condition as they were received.
- Operates all tools and equipment in a safe manner.
- Reports any safety issues immediately to management.
Don't miss out on this opportunity with a reputable dealer that is well-known in the community. Submit your resume and a representative from C.Rice Global (automotive staffing company) will be in touch to assist you in scheduling an interview.