Nissan of Bowie is now hiring a General Sales Manager for their world-class dealership that is equipped with state-of-the-art employee and guest amenities.
What We Offer:
- Base salary plus commission pay plan
- Limitless advancement opportunities
- Excellent work schedule
- Employee pricing and incentives
- Complete benefits package
- World-class leadership
The ideal candidate will do the following:
- Help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative.
- Maximize our sales team potential, craft sales plans and justify those to plans to the upper management.
- Lead and motivate an individual team
- Contribute to the leadership team at large
- Ensure profitability of the organization through your individual contribution and leadership teamwork.
- Forecast goals and objectives for the department and strive to meet them.
- Prepare and administer an annual operating budget for the new vehicle sales department with assistance from the Dealer and Executive Manager.
- Attend manager meetings
- Assist the Executive Manager in forecasting controllable expense elements for the new-vehicle department.
- Understand and comply with federal, state, and local regulations that affect new-vehicle sales.
- Hire, train, motivate, counsel, and monitor the performance of all new-vehicle sales employees.
- Oversee the efforts of new and used vehicle salespeople to enhance the image and customer satisfaction ratings of the dealership.
- Communicate with new and used vehicle salespeople to ensure that dealership policies and procedures are understood and followed.
- Guide all salespeople in setting their objectives on a short and long-range basis, review team performance
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- 2-3 years of Sales Management experience
- 1-3 years of sales experience
- One price experience preferred
- Proven Leader
- Proven Motivator
- Customer First Attitude
- Must have impeccable character, integrity, hardworking, team builder/teammate,
- Digital Marketing
- Finance and Insurance background
Qualified candidates, please submit your resume for consideration and a team member from C.Rice Global will contact you.
C.Rice Global is a recruiting and job placement company that connects job seekers with their prospective employers. Check out our current rating with the Better Business Bureau at https://www.bbb.org/us/nc/kernersville/profile/business-consultant/c-rice-global-llc-0503-235958408