We are searching for a Vendor Management Analyst
to support and maintain the governance framework, vendor relationships, and regulatory requirements of a financial institution.
Your Responsibilities Include:
Your Requirements Include:
- Review vendor contracts and assist in negotiating terms and cost analysis that improve value and limit risks
- Build relationships with vendors and internal partners to drive a mutually cohesive vendor management process
- Monitor vendor compliance, contract obligations, standards, and regulatory requirements.
- Maintain the vendor management platform, vendor database, and all timelines to ensure timely vendor review and improvements to process.
- Act as the accountability point of contact for escalations and facilitate resolutions.
- Assist with performance analysis against SLAs, produce reports and dashboards with key metrics, and develop process improvement and best practices recommendation
- Conduct due diligence on vendors, and evaluate stability while collaborating with all departments to align process with business needs.
- Support the full strategic sourcing cycle, analyze, and develop risk profiles and strategies to manage risk including cybersecurity and data privacy.
- Participate in audits to ensure vendor compliance within regulatory, legal, and contractual standards.
- Bachelors Degree in Information Technology or related area OR equivalent work experience in banking or financial Services.
- Minimum of three years of vendor management, sourcing management, and/or contract lifecycle management experience in the banking industry.
- Knowledge of consumer and commercial regulations.
- Knowledge of Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL), IT Asset Management (ITAM), and configuration management.
- Proficiency in vendor database management systems and Microsoft systems.
- Proven organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Certification in Vendor Management or Third-Party Risk Professional Certification a plus.