We are looking for a BSA Specialist to assist in the development and implementation of compliance programs for a local bank.
The BSA Specialist will monitor business activities for compliance with applicable rules and regulations, ensure operating manuals and procedural documents stay current when regulations change, assist with responses to inquiries from regulatory agencies, and complete required compliance documentation.
Your responsibilities include:
- Assist in preparing compliance audit data by compiling and analyzing internal and external information.
- Support departments by collecting and coordinating internal compliance data with auditors and various departments.
- Assist other team members by providing administrative support, answering questions, and responding to requests.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation while enforcing adherence to requirements
- Stay up to date on BSA laws and regulations, advising management on needed actions.
- Perform duties related to Bank Secrecy Act/AML/OFAC; conduct various quality control reviews and monitoring in the area of Bank Secrecy Act, USA Patriot Act, Anti-Money Laundering, OFAC, and Customer Identification Program
- Assist with audits and make necessary preparations for such audits or exams
- Coordinate responses to external auditors and regulatory examiners, ensuring deficiencies identified from such audits and examinations are tracked and corrected.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable reporting and recordkeeping requirements.