We are searching for an ACH/Wire Specialist to run daily ACH and wire operations. This includes responding to customer inquiries, requests, and complaints, gathering data for various reports, and conducting bank projects and assignments.
Your Responsibilities Include:
- Assist customers with electronic banking services to meet their needs both in person and over the phone.
- Act as primary customer contact to resolve any customer issues or problems with internet banking, bill payments, wires, and ACH Origination.
- Assure audit compliance and procedure quality control through the branch operational review and initiate corrective actions.
- File online banking/cash management agreements and information to internet banking software, ensuring all necessary documents are in proper form.
- Process incoming wires and assist in preparing non-client present outgoing wires for all areas of the bank.
- Perform callback, balancing, and investment-related tasks.
- Manage incoming client requests.
- Monitor suspicious ATM/Visa activity alerts, reporting and stopping suspect transactions.
Your Requirements Include:
- Bachelors degree or 5 years of related banking experience (branch management operations, lending, and supervisory background)
- Knowledge of ACH operations' procedures, electronic banking, and payroll services and products
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Word software