Affirma Consulting is looking for a dynamic, independent, and collaborative Product Design Program Manager
to join a fun and results driven team. If you have proven professional experience in marketing and digital advertising and are comfortable in a highly collaborative, fast paced environment then this could be a great fit.
- Plan and execute systems mapping, customer journeys and service blueprints.
- Facilitate workshops with different groups of clients and stakeholders.
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable.
- Design flows and experiences that are simple and elegant.
- Create new interactive prototypes, test and refine them with users.
- Keep active connection with the relevant subsidiary local teams to identify cross-group opportunities and leverage existing activities
- Keep local teams updated on product improvements and new feature, ensuring communication flows seamlessly to all relevant stakeholders
- 6+ years experience in human-centered design, product design and UX strategy.
- Experience with prototyping tools e.g., Figma, Sketch, Framer, Balsamiq, InVision or similar.
- Ability to work within a self-directed culture and navigate ambiguity.
- Communication skills to influence stakeholders throughout the design journey
- Proven professional experience in consumer marketing, digital marketing, advertising, professional services, technology marketing, or creative production.
- Deep understanding of digital advertising, specifically search advertising.
- Ability to interact and collaborate with stakeholders at various levels and cross-functionally
- Attention to detail with proven ability to handle multiple workflows with quality timely deliveries.
- Must be able to work in an international structure, with remote management and supporting different countries.
- Highly motivated and able to work well both as an individual and within a remote team environment.
- A natural born connector both internally and externally with superior communication skills (particularly copywriting).
- Enthusiast to work on multinational projects, understanding country cultural differences
- Enjoys excellence in execution and attention to details.
- One of Washington's Fastest Growing Private Companies & Top 100 Best Companies to Work For (According to Seattle Business Magazine and Puget Sound Business Journal)
- One of Irelands Top 12 Tech Companies to Watch (According to The Irish Times)
- Casual environment, surrounded by incredibly intelligent and motivated co-workers, and a performance-driven culture
- Flexible Schedule
- Opportunity for growth
- Great location, great people, exciting projects, and tons of fun
- Opportunity to work Remote in Ireland
Affirma is an award-winning consultancy specializing in Mobile, Cloud, Business Intelligence, SharePoint, Technology Infrastructure, Custom Development, Visual Design, and Staffing Services. We focus on delivering true, measurable business value to our clients. We have top industry customer satisfaction and are dedicated to delivering dependable and reliable solutions that exceed client expectations. Affirma's motto is quality solutions on budget, on time, every time.