Affirma, ranked Best Companies to Work for and Fastest Growing Companies in Washington is seeking a Business Analyst to join our growing organization.
In this role, you will be engaging with high level internal/external stakeholders to review processes, identify gaps and improve upon existing documentation. This is a great role for someone who is looking to make a global impact while keeping client satisfaction at the forefront.
High Level Responsibilities:
- Work with existing groups to analyse and document as-is operational processes (incentives claim validation, stakeholder query management and tracking), identify process inefficiencies and control gaps and design a to-be process that aligns to global standards
- Conduct deep dive meetings to understand as-is process landscape & business challenges
- Maintain process documentation
- Support the transition of operational processes from an existing vendor group into the Incubation team
- Execute transitioned activities (i.e. create tickets in internal ticketing system, validate incentives claims, manage handoff of payment file to third party payment team, track payments and maintain reports)
- Experience in business analysis/process improvement roles required
- Strong communication skills are essential
- Excellent problem solving and analytical ability required
- Experience of working in an Operations/Incentives environment a plus
- The candidates must have high attention to detail, can work both independently and as part of a team, and is comfortable working with ambiguous/undocumented processes.
- Candidates must have excellent working knowledge of Office (Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Excel) and SharePoint
- Candidates must have intermediate Excel skills
- Experience in a compliance environment would be considered a plus
- Must be able to work in an office environment 5 days per week
One of Washington's Fastest Growing Private Companies & Top 100 Best Companies to Work For (According to Seattle Business Magazine and Puget Sound Business Journal)
Casual environment, surrounded by incredibly intelligent and motivated co-workers, and a performance-driven culture
Opportunity for growth
Great location, great people, exciting projects, and tons of fun.
Affirma is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not make employment decisions or otherwise discriminates based on race, creed, color, national origin, sex, military status, sexual orientation, or the presence of any sensory, mental, or physical disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law.