Our client, located in Roseland, NJ is excited to announce an exceptional opportunity for a Healthcare Paralegal to join legal team. This a great opportunity with a great firm. As the Healthcare Paralegal, you will play a pivotal role in providing essential transactional legal support to our Healthcare Attorneys. This position carries significant responsibility, as it is instrumental in ensuring the efficient and effective handling of healthcare-related legal matters, while upholding the highest standards of professionalism and unwavering dedication.
- Assisting with healthcare-related filings and transactions.
- Conducting comprehensive legal research on healthcare regulations, compliance matters.
- Providing invaluable support in preparing and reviewing various legal documents, contracts, and agreements, ensuring accuracy and adherence to legal standards.
- Assisting with the Sunshine Act compliance regulations and related federal and state filings, meticulously ensuring adherence to reporting requirements and maintaining accurate records of relevant transactions.
- Assisting in reviewing contracts with pharmacies and healthcare providers, ensuring alignment with legal requirements and best practices.
- Interfacing with registered agent service and tracking all incoming filings and due dates, effectively managing timelines and critical legal documentation.
- Managing and organizing healthcare-related documents and case files, streamlining accessibility and retrieval for informed decision-making.
- Interacting with clients, healthcare providers, and other relevant parties to gather pertinent information for legal proceedings.
- Preparing diligently for hearings, trials, and other legal proceedings related to healthcare cases.
- Maintaining knowledge of industry developments and changes in healthcare laws and regulations.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a healthcare paralegal or healthcare-related organization.
- Paralegal certification or equivalent relevant experience.
- In-depth knowledge of healthcare laws, regulations, and compliance matters.
- Proficiency in legal research, writing, and document management.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and legal software/tools.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Detail-oriented and thorough in work execution.
- A team player with a proactive and adaptable approach to problem-solving.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities, work under pressure, and maintain a positive attitude.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail, especially when dealing with legal documents and client information.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion concerning sensitive information.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively within a team-oriented environment.