We have been engaged by one of our client partners to assist in their search for a Grants Administrator.
This is a full time salaried position based in NYC with hybrid flexibility.
In this role you will work alongside staff and researchers to prepare grants and fellowship applications. This includes budget preparation and preparing proposal packages using various agency platforms.
- Responsible for directing grant approvals through the system and subsequent electronic transmissions and manual submissions to grant-awarding agencies;
- Manages all other pre-award functions;
- Track grant deadlines and progress report due dates;
- Compiles and maintains detailed reports on active, submitted and pending grants; assist faculty with other support information;
- Audit monthly ledgers to determine accuracy and monitor spending activities;
- A BA/BS in business administration or other related field is required.
- Minimum 3-5 years prior related experience in the pre- and/or post award function, specifically with NIH.
- Experience in grant and contract financial management in a research environment is strongly preferred.