If you are passionate about Substation Protection and Control engineering and want to join a dynamic team focused on innovation, we encourage you to apply for this exciting position.
Our client, a national Engineering, Procurement and Construction Management Firm is seeking a candidate with the following qualifications to join their team as a Substation Protection and Control Engineer.
- 1-5 years of experience in Substation Protection and Control (PC) Engineering or related electrical design field
- BSEE w/ Controls and/or Power Focus from an accredited college or university
- CAD experience with MicroStation and/or AutoCAD is considered a plus
- Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) or Engineer in Training (EIT) examination passed or planned for completion of Professional Engineering registration
- Developing Power Utility standards
- Applying the latest design software and techniques to state-of-the-art Power Substation design
- Representing the Protection & Control engineering element as part of a Substation Standards Focus Team that includes Mechanical and Civil engineering talent
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Products (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.)
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Ability to interpret written/documented specifications and apply them to engineering design
- Team player who works well as a member of a team
- Occasional travel may be required