Posted on 17 February 23 by Ahmed Uddin
Powered by Tracker
Our client, located in East Brunswick, NJ is currently seeking a Inside Phone Sales Rep who will be responsible for building partnerships with medical providers through virtual mediums. This is a temporary role due to a large project, but could go permanent for the right person
You will reach out to doctors offices and providers in your assigned region, educating potential partners on the product information; as well as the features and benefits of the products/services of our client, to build a long lasting business relationship.
· Conduct inbound and outbound telephone sales and customer service, effectively utilizing the opportunity to build relationships with the key decision-maker; educating them on the client in order to raise awareness, as well as raise market share for our products with a major pharmaceutical customer.
· Utilize your charisma and communication skills to soften the communication barriers, ensuring that your message reaches the key business stakeholders
· Maintain an accurate and thorough customer database
· Utilize persistence, tenacity, and the ability to overcome obstacles to meet target and performance metrics
· Other duties as assigned
Who You Are
· Possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
· Able to work in a team environment
· Pharmaceutical sales experience is a must
· Prior experience in call center customer service, sales, door-to-door sales, or biology/chemistry field preferred
· Proficient in MS Office applications: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
· Ability to fulfill in-office requirement which can be implemented at any time.
· Ability to spend a large percent of time performing computer-based work.
· Associates Degree preferred
· Monday to Friday
· Associate (Required)
Rate / Salary
18 - 20
Skills / Experience