Posted on 03 August 22 by Mark Apruzzese
Powered by Tracker
L1 - L2 (45k - 60k) Onsite - based off experience
· College diploma or University degree in the field of Computer Science or equivalent field and/or related experience with 3-5 years of end user support.
· The ideal candidate is responsible for providing our clients with best in class service for any and all desktop-related issues they may have.
· The Service Engineer will be supporting clients either remotely over the phone, utilizing remote connection tools from one of the ACT offices or traveling and working at the customers site.
· Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
· Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening, and questioning skills.
· Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction from work performed.
· Maintain a high level of communication both written and verbal, which includes service ticket ownership to ensure issues are resolved in their entirety, and the end user is satisfied.
· Experienced in resolving end user incidents and requests.
· Communicate and collaborate with Service Team escalation technicians and engineers to solve issues.
· Document time and notes in each service ticket as the work is happening.
· Work with and follow up with vendors and partners concerning their product and service issues.
· Using a strong attention to detail, identify opportunities for improvement the client experience to reduce support calls.
· Build rapport and elicit issue details from end users
· Troubleshoot and resolves issues following ACT standards and industry best practices.
· Identify issues that should be recorded in a global and client specific knowledgebase.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Maintain an ambitious attitude towards learning and training for products both ACT specific and industry wide.
· Willingness to learn.
· Highly self-motivated and directed, in a fast-paced team environment.
· Sharp attention to detail with proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
· Effective time management in working on internal tasks as well as with external vendor.
· Ability to Travel onsite as needed.
Rate / Salary
Skills / Experience