Posted on 06 July 22 by Mark Apruzzese
Powered by Tracker
The HR Coordinator works in partnership with the local HRBP and management team on supporting the HR processes including recruitment and onboarding.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage day to day employee relations and HR related questions leveraging our internal HR Shared Service model
- Facilitate HR system processes and data accuracy through local support and counsel
- Maintain positive employee engagement by focusing on employee activities, employee recognition programs, and communication forums.
- Strategically partner with national consulting group and regional staffing partners to recruit, onboard, and manage a population of contingent workers.
- Work closely with operations to maintain proper headcount capacities for productivity needs.
- Facilitate onboarding courses and learning curriculum for a blended workforce of connected and non-connected employees.
Required experience and skills:
Bachelor's degree preferred
Strong leadership skills: collaboration, communication, influence, drive for results, effective planning & prioritization, and project management
Strong verbal and written communications skills working in a manufacturing setting
Self-starter who thrives in a dynamic and matrix environment
Previous work in a manufacturing/ distribution/ operations environment and enjoy partnering with line and unit managers.
Rate / Salary
Skills / Experience