• Job Description: Candidate must have 5+ years of Life Sciences/GxP experience and 3+ years of Waters application knowledge (i.e. NuGenesis SDMS, Empower, Vision Publisher ELN) from an Information Technology perspective. Waters application knowledge should include system administration experience and implementation of new software releases. Provide system and validation support for IT projects and ongoing activities supporting existing applications. The position is responsible for ensuring that software quality assurance is applied to IT Projects while meeting project objectives and deliverables. Candidate needs to be able to develops test/validation plans and conducts the necessary tests to confirm functional and design requirements. The responsibilities also include writing test protocols, supporting testing activities, and documenting problem resolution.
• Experienced system integrator – deploying and validating manufacturing systems in GMP Environment.
• Responsible for providing general lab instrument software and PC support encompassing instruments and software such as Agilent HPLC, OpenLAB ECM, ChemStation, GE AKTA, UNICORN, etc.
• IT support experience with good understanding of operating systems, networking components, data integrity, data security and database structures. Experience with PI Historian/OPC a plus.
• Experience in migrating to new software versions of NuGenesis SDMS v8, Empower 3 and Vision Publisher (ELN).
• Analysis and Problem Solving - Applies analytical thinking skills to diagnose, and make recommendations on system issues.
• Teamwork - Works effectively with team/group to accomplish organizational goals
Bachelor’s degree preferred in a relevant discipline; 5+ years of related experience.
Accountability / Scope:
The individual works under general management direction. Determines business objectives of assignments and contributes to the design of systems, programs and processes; completes project tasks within time and budget constraints.
• Are you open to look at candidates willing to relocate? ? (Yes, but no relocation funding)
• Years of experience/education and/or certifications required: per job description
• What are the top 3-5 skills requirements should this person have?
1. Experience supporting IT in GXP Lab
2. Systems Integrator (knows processes, applications and IT)
3. Flexible and independent worker
4. Good communication skills
5. Works well with a variety of people and backgrounds
• What is a nice to have (but not required) regarding skills, requirements, experience, education, or certification?
Enterprise IT knowledge
Empower 3, NuGenesis SDMS - admin certification
• What type of environment is this person working in?
o Group setting
o Individual Setting
o Combination of both - Combination
• Work Schedule (Define days,# of hours)/ Is Overtime offered or required? If yes, how many hours, what impact to scheduled working hours? 8x5 standard 40 hours
• Does this position offer the ability to work remotely on a regular basis or is it an on-site role? If remote opportunity exists, what are the options (i.e. 1 day remote, 4 days on-site)? Much of the job has a hands on aspect for work. As they get into the role there may be occasional remote work option.
• Is the worker onshore or offshore? (If offshore confirm with manager that the worker will align to a USD Cost Center for invoicing purposes.) If no, escalate to Operations Manager
• Will there be Domestic and/or International Travel? If yes, list proposed countries and % of time travelling:
• Reason for opening: To support on-going lab operations and upgrade projects and initiatives
• Please define your required Interview Process (Phone or in-person interview) **Important to describe that extensive interviews) Phone interview, in-person interview
• Is there anything that may prevent you from conducting interviews in a timely manner (i.e. vacation, business travel, etc.)?: In light of the pandemic, the in-person interview may need to be via video conferencing solution.
POSITION: Project Manager
LOCATION: North Chicago, IL
TERM: Contract 12+ Months
CLIENT: AbbVie Pharma
Interview mode: 1st phase phone 2nd phase video
No visa Restrictions
EXPERIENCE IN THE FOLLOWING: RESPONSIBILITIES: Work with the Service Desk, other PC Technicians and Senior Technicians to understand PC support needs. Resolve calls that have been escalated in the Call Tracking system; assume primary responsibility for client?s PC support; provide hands-on and remote controlled PC support services; provide expertise on support services when requested by peers and clients. May be required to reload base images on PC?s; Lead/participate in Hardware & Software deployments; Follow Hardware and Software procurement usage guidelines; management of printing problems and network printers. Responsible for all work in progress assigned to ensure completion of tasks and proper communications with clients; provide ?on-call? level-2 support; reconcile client demand for services with available resources; record all support activities for proper measurement of work performed. COMPETENCIES: Must enjoy solving a wide variety of problems on a continual basis. Skills and experiences with the use of technology in a business environment, including exposure to Service Desk Support, data networks, and application environments. Experience with customer service functions in PC support; demonstrated exceptional organizational skills; familiarity with Windows operating system; ability to ascertain the criticality of incoming requests; fundamental understanding of Outlook and Office Applications. Ability to translate technical terms into non-technical language; understanding of computer terms and acronyms; Must be able to follow departmental processes and procedures, ability to follow and document resolutions using Knowledge Management tools. QUALIFICATIONS: Associates Degree in Computer Science or related discipline: at least two but typically 8+ years of experience in computer support. Excellent customer service, interpersonal, organizational and communication skills; ability to work in a fast paced changing environment.
1. Are you open to look at candidates willing to relocate? NO
2. What are the top 3-5 skills requirements should this person have?
• Familiar with office 365
• Need to be familiar with IOS
• Windows 10